How do you feel when you wake up in the morning and see those little shades of off-white/yellow lines starting to build at the base of your gums..?
I imagine you are anymore ecstatic about seeing that than we are! Thankfully for us all, we dentists are here to continuously discover the most advanced and efficient ways to keep your teeth as white as possible and more importantly health and CLEAN!
The Importance of Dental Cleanings
Six-moth dental check-ins and cleanings are preferred of course, however, we understand how life happens. That said, to prevent further teeth, mouth, and even internal complications, us dentists believe annual tooth cleanings are essential. Uncovering and removing hardened plaque, tarter, and that even regular brushing and flossing cannot always remove. Similar to an oil change for your car, although it’s sometimes an inconvenience, boy don’t you feel as ease knowing your car is smooth sailing, well, your dentist is your teeth hygiene mechanic who will check underneath the hood of your mouth and inspect for signs of diseases or issues that could go undetected if you continued forgoing regular dental teeth cleaning.
Benefits of Regular Teeth Cleanings?
- Teeth cleaning helps discover and prevent gingivitis and other gum diseases.
- Remember, bacteria constantly floats in our air and thus our mouths, perfect healthy teeth and gums are not a forcefield!
- Teeth Plaque forms naturally when bacteria mix with other substances, THANKFULLY, plaque is removed by brushing and flossing regularly.
- Stop any advancements of gum disease.
- Treating current infections and promoting proper healing methods.
- Professional cleaning of teeth above and below the gumline.
- Aiding in eliminating bad breath caused by plaque bui8ld up and gum disease.
- Protecting the roots of your teeth and gums.
If you are diligent and disciplined enough, visits for regular teeth cleanings will be just that; sitting in a chair as your teeth are inspected, flossed, and then brushed. That is it! You take good care of your teeth and they will return the favor. Then once it is time to get your annual tooth cleaning, your teeth hygiene will be so on point, having your dentist professionally clean your clean is painless and noninvasive. Schedule your appointment to have your teeth cleaned at Southridge Dental today by going to https://www.mykennewickdentist.com/schedule-appointment/.